Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Expected Visit from Tara and Tofo for the Culmination of ' The Animals' Unit in class.



January 23, 2013

Mr. Marc's dogs,Tara and Tofo, might be coming to class for the 'Animals' unit as a culminating ceremony.


I want them to come because they are nice and I want to play and swim with them.

Madel, age 5


I want Tara to come because I can pet her and walk her and give her treats.

Tendresse, age 7


I want Tara to come because I can walk her and pet her, even though it's kind of hard to walk her.

Iman, age 6


I want Tara and Tofo to come because I like them and they're cute. I like walking them and giving them treats.

Denise, age 6½


I want Tara and Tofo to come to class because they play.

Joshua, age 7


Some day in the summer, I want to swim with them.

Caylee, age 7


I want them to come because I like them playing.

Vallie, age 5½

No comments:

Post a Comment