Thursday, February 28, 2013

Our Mothers


'' My mom is the best mom in the world because she took care of me my whole life and she's always there for me. I love her and she makes me happy and I make her happy.”

By Denise

My mom is the best mom in the whole wide world because she is special to me. She loves me very much and I take good care of her. If her whole body hurts, I cuddle up with her because she likes it. ”

By Caylee

My mom is really special to me. When I hug her, it makes her really happy. I love her very much and I tell her that she is the best mom in the whole wide world. She took care of me so I will make sure that I will take of her. ”

By Iman

My mom is the best because every time I ask her if I can go swimming, she says yes and even sometimes when I say that I want to play with my sister, she puts us in the games room together and I love it there.”

By Madel

My mum is the best because she lets me play with Joseph and I can watch TV with her. I like to give her big hugs.”

By Joshua

My mum is the best because when I'm sick, she helps me get better and I love her because she's proud of me when I make tea by myself. Sometimes when I'm going to bed, she remembers to kiss me good night. ”


By Tendresse

My mum is the best in the whole wide world because when I want to go to bed, she lets me. Every time when I get hurt, she helps me. She likes to cuddle me a lot and that's what makes her happy and that's why she's the bestest.”


By Vallie

My mum is the best because she loves me.”

By Kiss

I love my mum because she lets me carry my little sister and one time we went to a park and then I said I wanted candy floss and then she says yes. If I'm sore she helps me up; if I'm really sore, she takes me to the doctor and puts a plaster on me. ”

By Salma

No comments:

Post a Comment