Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Name Poems for K-1


Name Poems

Madel

Madel
Always
Dancing
Ever so
Long into the day.

Vallie

Vallie
Always swimming
Likes to plant
Loves to make valentines cards
I get to meet new friends
Every day I'd like to go on picnics with my grandma.

Joshua

Joshua
Only likes to play with Rex
Swims at home a little bit
Has brown eyes
Under the T.V. at home
Always watching.

Salma

Salma
Always playing with babies and kittens
Likes to swim
Messes around with Aslam
Always goes to Wadi Wadi.

Kiss

Kiss
In school for three weeks
Sometimes plays football
Sometimes eats cake.

Denise

Denise
Enjoys speaking
Never skied
Intends to do a backflip
Sometimes designs clothes
Enjoys all of her friends

Tendresse

Tendresse
Enjoys cheery bumps
Never goes to bed late
Dislikes pears
Really loves onions
Each day I play with my marble
Sometimes I watch TV
Sometimes I draw pictures
Even when I'm bored

Caylee

Caylee
Always plays in her room
You can be sure she'll do her homework
Likes to go in the pool
Even when it's warm outside
Every day.

Iman

Iman
Manages to play every day
Always hugs Sarah, her sister
Never says bad words.




1 comment: